KEA engineers projects at artistic as well as at policy levels which connect across disciplines such as art, science, technology, business or law and connect different actors (policy makers, international organisations, businesses, academics and researchers, NGOs and civil society).
We have considerable expertise supporting the conception and development of successful projects, enabling networking, collaboration and sharing of experience at international level.
Publications & reports:
- The contribution of sport to regional development through Cohesion Policy 2021-2027: EN, FR, DE
- Mapping Smart Specialisation Strategies for sport: EN, FR, DE
- Active Development: An integrated contribution from sport and physical activity to economic and social development: EN
- The role of universities in sport ecosystems: Towards triple and quadruple helix models for sport policy developments: EN
- SHARE Vision: BG ES ET CS DA DE EN FI FR GA GR HR HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SE SK SV
- Project website
Lead partner:European Commission, DG EAC