We are now closing applications for the internship places for the period September 2023 to February 2024, please do not apply for that period any more.
The next internships will begin in March 2024. We will be looking for MASTER level students/recent graduates for an internship (6 months long, full time) starting March 2024 to support the KEA Research Department and some duties supporting the Communications Team. The selected candidate will provide support on research related tasks (current projects, studies and reports).
- Under the responsibility of the project or study leader, compiling, summarising and analysing information and data
- Monitoring EU policy related to the cultural and creative sector and reporting developments as well as extracting content for Social Media networks (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Recent graduate or in final stages of their MASTER studies in Political science, economics or law (including intellectual property); preferably with the possibility of providing an internship convention from a University
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel) is a pre-requisite
- Hands-on, intuitive, organized and accurate
- Experience with communication tools and social media community input
- Knowledge and understanding of the workings of the EU and its policies
- A good understanding of culture, creativity, or sports topics
- Perfect command of English with proven drafting ability and another European language
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small team
What we offer
- Working experience in Brussels in a young and dynamic team
- Working on a variety of topics (audiovisual, heritage, performing arts, media…) in a dynamic field
- Possibility to acquire new skills and better knowledge of European policy making and EU projects
- A monthly stipend to help cover living expenses
How to apply
Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit in one PDF file with the following elements:
- CV in English (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page and a half), highlighting relevant working experience.
Due to the high volume of applicants only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.