KEA’s work aims to highlight the value of cultural investment. We are looking for an experienced creative, energetic thinker with a feel for the culture and creative sector. This person should have at least 3 years’ experience of developing and implementing research projects, be capable of strategic advice with strong management skills.
The successful talent will:
- Contribute to the development of KEA’s activities in the field of culture, cultural heritage, creative industries and sport.
- Manage teams to successfully develop and implement research projects and policy assignments.
We offer a full-time position in a dynamic environment within a motivated international team based in trendy Brussels. We work on great and varied international projects related to culture, creative entrepreneurship, heritage, music, cinema, fashion or sport. We support policy making in the field of culture and sport.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in developing and managing research and/or strategic consulting projects.
- Ability in developing business activities and seeking new clients and projects.
- Track record in managing teams and projects.
- Experience in EU Public Affairs and Law.
- You are proactive, enjoy problem-solving with an outgoing personality.
- You are proficient in English and fluent in French or another European language.
- Experience in communication, social media posting and events is a plus to the above.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by COB on 15 August 2022 latest.
KEA is a Brussels-based international strategic consultancy and research centre specialising in providing advice and research in relation to culture, creative industries, media and sport sectors since 1999. Find out more about what we do and who we are on http://www.keanet.eu/