You are missing culture? You have a talent to communicate and share your enthusiasm for culture and the Arts? We work to show the value of cultural investment and we are looking for a creative, energetic thinker with a feel for the culture and creative sector, advanced knowledge of social media and an aptitude for graphic design and good laughs.
The successful talent will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of communication strategies for KEA and for (mostly European) projects.
- Develop and publish content for social media and blog articles.
- Monitor news and developments related to culture and European policies (culture, audiovisual, sport).
- Manage cultural and creative communities and networks across different channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and newsletters) and feed those channels with engaging and relevant content.
- Create visual content (infographics, visual material for online campaigns, short videos etc.)
- Run communication campaigns for events (online and onsite), new products and publications.
- Oversee website development and develop a graphic design service.
We offer a dynamic environment within a motivated international team based in cool and trendy Brussels. We work on great and varied international projects related to creative entrepreneurship, heritage, music, cinema, fashion or sport.
- Motivation to work in the field of culture and creative industries, public policies.
- You are a communications specialist with at least 2 years of proven professional experience in communication and social media development.
- You have an MA in Communication, Marketing, Design or a related field (graphic design).
- You are proficient in social media marketing, experience in email marketing and graphic. design is a plus – Able to work with Adobe Creative Suite.
- You love working in an international environment.
- You are proactive, enjoy problem-solving with an outgoing personality.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on 1 May latest.